Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Final Interview

I had my final interview for the Jerusalem center yesterday. I came prepared for a formal interview, but really it was merely an opportunity for the faculty to meet me and decide on rooming placement probably. I had so much fun talking with Debbie and just got more and more excited to go! I am sad to leave Provo again, but I know this is the time to go! I feel so lucky to have been "selected for placement" and am developing some goals that will hopefully focus my experience and help me reflect on my experience there.

8 comments:

Heather said...

oh so awesome. Can I just tell you that this will be one of the best experiences of your life? I'm so happy for you!

Hermana Whitehead said...

Congratulations! Have an educational, spiritual, and fun time in Jerusalem.

Noelle said...

You are very very lucky my dear. I'm sure it will be awesome, I can't wait to stay posted on all your adventures and hopefully learn a bit of what you're learning!

Ashley Shae said...

Stef! I'm glad you have an open access blog now! That is great, cause yeah, I never made my way to the other one...sorry.

Stef, I am still on fire from Jerusalem. It really has such a deep impact on you. I have grown so much from that experience. You will learn so much that it creates an awesome foundation for you to continue your studies, which is what I have been trying to do in between homework assignments this semester. It's kind of tough, but I think you'll know what I mean this summer when you get home, you'll just want to deepen your studies. Your goals look great. To prepare, I would try and tackle reading Jesus the Christ.

Shawna said...

I am so happy for you, Stef! And I can't wait to get your personal insights and pictures!

Abby Marie said...

you are leaving AGAIN? Well don't think that your 'Jerusalem friends' are going to be any where near as cool as your New Zealand friends. You can't replace us okay? I will miss you.

Amy said...

I would LOVE to go to Jerusalem (it's near the top of a very long list of mine) :) I'm excited to keep updated by your blog when you go!

Anonymous said...

Good for you girl, you rock!!!!!!
I know you will love Jerusalem. I envy you, I only had three days, but loved what I saw and heard.