






We went to the diaspora museum in the morning, and heard a lecture on the state of Israel after that. I poured a bottle of water down Chris' back (got him really riled up) and then 10 minutes later pulled a chair out from under him. I actually didn't let him fall, just pulled it out enough to give him a good scare. He says that if I'd really yanked it, he wouldn't have forgiven me... Um, the ice cream was really good, and those girls were so cute playing on the lawn. Oh the days of childhood picnics. I can't wait to go back for another beach day next time we have a free afternoon!
3 comments:
My fav is the one of the girls running down the hill.
Seems like the ice cream is great wherever you go! And the weather looks wonderful too!
Yum, that ice cream looks delish! I love how warm and happy all the pictures in this post look. How far is Tel Aviv from the JC?
Post a Comment