FALL REGISTRATION
Praise Mom! For her awesome job getting my hold cleared. BYU is a great place, but paperwork sure seems to get "lost" often. I took special care to ensure that my ecclesiastical endorsement was finished and processed before I even left for Israel. Well, the day before fall registration began, I discovered that my paperwork was submitted too early, and the hold on my registration could not be lifted. An emergency interview with President Allen, a midnight fax to the honor code office, and a gchat with mom had my hold lifted in 14 minutes flat! Mom called the office and had them rush my form so I could register for my final semester at BYU. (I seriously cannot believe graduation is coming SO SOON!)
SPRING HOUSING
I finally heard back from the apartment complex where I want to live for spring (in like 2 weeks. I hate cutting it this close!) Miracle of miracles, another (stranger) girl wants the last spot in the apartment with my friend Elyse for summer term, so I am able to just buy the spring portion! It is cheap and close to campus, and I'm so excited to live with my friend :)
A SWEET JOB
I miss the center! I want to stay connected with my friends at the center, keep a busy schedule, develop new skills, and let's be honest, get some income! I'm looking forward to doing some event planning for the Center for Service.
I can only help but be drawn back to a quote by President Hinckley highlighted in my New Testament course. He said, "Whenever a man has a true witness in his heart of the living reality of the Lord Jesus Christ, all else will come together as it should... That is the root from which all virtue springs among those who call themselves Latter-Day-Saints."
5 comments:
Great quote, it's so true. I'm so glad everything is coming together so smoothly for you. You really are getting blessings. :) I hope you love your last few semesters at the Wonderful Y.
14 minutes! This MUST go on the history books!
BYU has some growing to do!
Coming together is true of your and your experiences as you head down the home stretch at Jerusalem, at BYU, and as you prepare for the excitement of whatever comes next. It is great to tag along as you live your dreams.
Thanks for reminding me. Maybe I should register for classes.
Post a Comment