Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh Jerusalem

I just finished my final New Testament class.   I am dreading the day next week when my Jerusalem experience becomes merely a memory.  I have one final left, but a lifetime of learning ahead.   It just hit me about an hour ago that I am coming home.  I have a lot to look forward to, but I will leave part of my heart in this beautiful city.
(this is the view from my apartment balcony...)

5 comments:

NatalieD said...

What adventure awaits you next, dear Stefanie? I'm glad you've had such a wonderful, memorable Jersualem experience.

Julie T said...

It was three weeks left, then suddenly 6 days! I can hardly believe this phase is coming to its end!

Scott said...

Man, I feel your pain. Leaving those distance places you come to love is like leaving home. You just realize that the place has become part of who you are, but then again, it's only a flight away.

Shawna said...

This is the view that will always come to your mind when you think of Jerusalem--plus thousands more, I'm sure!

Bryan Tanner said...

See you in a few.

(I want to download all of your pictures when you get back.)