Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fish Dinner

One night at Ein Gev we went out for dinner to a fish restaraunt.  I just love fish (nothing can beat Rob's lemon pepper salmon though)!  We get fish at the Oasis semi-frequently, but I've just been craving a GOOD FISH!  Ya know?  Well, this was it!  I have no idea what kind it was, but I do know that it tasted very good. 
Oh Ryan Rampton... Nycole doensn't look too thrilled about the fish either.  I remember one time when mom brought home a garbage bag full of whole fish and I turned down 3 different friends' invitations to "hang out" (whatever that means) so that I could dissect these fish and experiment with different ways to cook them.  
Did I tell you how cool Angie is?Well, she's probably the coolest person I know.  
After the fish dinner, we spent an evening on the strip in Tiberias.  Dad, I did not buy any junk, I just looked at all the street vendor's trinkets.  Take a look at this picture of Lisa's long hair, because just a few hours after this picture was taken, we chopped it all off.  "That was awesome" :)  I don't know why I look so wired in this picture, I swear I was tired... Our Galilee schedule kept us moving every moment of every day! 

3 comments:

Julie T said...

Hey- good for you for not buying the trinkets! You are finally learning! :)

Noelle said...

Did everyone order a whole fish? How did you eat around the eyeballs and the bones? That just looks like a lot of work to me...

Bryan Tanner said...

So Stef, you keep your eyes open when you kiss fish? awkward.

Angie looks cute. Tell me more about her.