Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aladdin!

So... turns out I spend a lot of money. So far, my favorite purchases are: A cute bag, a Jerusalem scripture case, some sweet genie pants, and of course schwarmas! So... all these purchases require that I change money at Aladdins. Here I have American dollars, Egyptian pounds, and Israeli shekels.

When Aladdin #2 saw me take the picture above, he got out all his biggest cash and came over to pose with me:


My dear friend Ashley left me this awesome note at the money changers:

Thanks Ash... so cute!

6 comments:

Julie T said...

My secret code word verification today was convanet, one letter off of covenant which pretty much covers the Holy Land in one word! I keep hearing about these genie pants and I for one would like to see some!:) Thanks so much for planning in advance for us to enjoy some cheap thrills over the internet while you are away. Remember, NO eye contact!

Bryan Tanner said...

EGYPT?! I didn't think you guys were going to get to visit there.

Aladin #2 seems eager to get into the genie pants of you cute, American girls.

Noelle said...

Cool, she wrote you a note? That's awesome! Ditto to mom, let's see your genie pants!! please?

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the genie pants too. I've never even heard of them. I couldn't see Ashley's note, so wasn't able to read it.
Oh well.............

Heather said...

I have a similar picture with Aladdin, but with only with twenty thousand American dollars I believe, no foreign currency.

Ashley Shae said...

You found my note! Awesome! I am super busy here at home, but I try and get around to reading your blog...I let it slide for a week or two and totally missed a bunch of posts. I hope things are going well! They look and sound like it.