Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not to Worry :)

In the orientation meeting, Dr. Kearl said that the only reason we would have to worry is if Lebanon starts shooting missles from the north. Our first meeting in Jersalem, the director Mr. Hariff took an emergency call mid-meeting and came back to report that bombs are being fired from the north now. "But don't worry, the farthest distance they can reach is still 20 miles from Jerusalem!"

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Stephanie! I am so glad to hear that you are safe and doing well :) I can't believe how close you are to missiles. That's crazy (probably the biggest understatement ever). I think your blog is such a wonderful idea! Jerusalem sounds like such a great experience. Good luck to ya! We miss you! :)

-Kristen K.

kidfropro said...

Glad you're safe! Glad you have a blog. Glad you're posting on it.

McIntire Madness said...

Have a great time in Jerusalem. It is fun to see your blog and hear about your adventures.
Beth McIntire

Anonymous said...

wow stef that is crazy! i am glad you are safe! take lots of pictures!

Julie T said...

When they get within five miles, then I'll start to worry! Thanks for all the news on who you're meeting and what you're seeing!

Julie T said...

Also, THANKS for the great time zone watches! They are wonderful!!

NatalieD said...

Glad to know you're safe. We're safe here, too, I think.

Anonymous said...

Oi Vey!!!!!!! You be careful little
girl. They better not drop any
bombs near you, or they'll have old
BeeGee to deal with. You know how
loved you are by all.

Cindy Robinson said...

Wow Stephanie, BE safe!! What a wonderful adventure and opportunity! I know you will have fun with everything! I got you blog link from Megan. Loved reading about your adventures already! Cindy Robinson

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good sabbath and that you are keeping up on your school work amidst all the excitement. Thanks for the reassuring notice and stay safe!