Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NEVER EVER:

Grab a hot metal spatula to retrieve your pita bread from the toaster... Or you will burn off your thumbprint requiring that you practice eating left-handed while your burnt fingers cool off in a glass of water.

If you're wondering, this is a cause and effect case study I performed last night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stefanie:
I am so sorry that you burned your thumb. That's learning the hard way, isn't it?
It is only six thirty A.M. so I guess that is why I am the first one on your comments. I got up early to go to the eye doctor this morning. It is foggy so I want to allow plenty of time.

Noelle said...

Cause and effect study... ;) I'm sorry about the burn, maybe Tanner can empathize with you now. He touched the stove once.

Bryan Tanner said...

Puff.

You seriously stuck a large metal object into a live toaster? . . .

You are lucky a thumbprint is all you lost.

(Please take of the "word verification" here in the comment box.)

Noelle said...

Don't take it off Stef. While you were flying to Tel Aviv, a spammer found you and left you all sorts of chinese messages that were really annoying so I took the liberty of deleting them and adding word verif. It's for your own good. Trust me.

Heather said...

Um, I'm with Bryan. I cannot believe you actually stuck a large metal object into a toaster which was plugged in. Wow. You are one lucky bug to be sans thumbprint and that's all.