Friday, January 2, 2009

Highlights:

Welcoming Beegee to Ohio. SURPRISE!!!

Playing with my siblings :)


Purchasing, cooking and eating lots of tasty meat:


Opening a new lens, red flats and other great surprises :)


Playing as much Pedro and Killer Hearts as we can handle:


Baking eclairs with Noelle:


Creating a gingerbread masterpiece! (It's Big Ben...)


Meeting my parents at the airport :)


Playing with Tanner:


Snuggling with Sienna:


Heather announcing her pregnancy!

Setting out presents with Santa:


Just chatting with the fam.

Being together with ALL my family. Even Beegee!

7 comments:

Hermana Whitehead said...

You did it all with your awesome family!

I hope your Jerusalem experience is wonderful and memorable. Pray often, listen to the guidance of the Spirit, and be smart and you will be safe. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Heather said...

What a holiday! Thanks so much for all you did to make this a wonderful family reunion. You rock.

Abby Marie said...

Stefanie, we have the SAME red flats!!!!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

We had such a fabulous holiday together. I will never forget your face when I walked in the front door, and you fell on the floor in surprise. The food, the games and the company, how could we not have a great time together.
Hope all of your expectations come true and then some pertaining to your trip abroad. Stay safe as you are very special to all of us who love you so much.

Anonymous said...

I am anonymous I guess. I pushed name, but my dumb machine made me anonymous. It also makes a colon for a period. Sorry about that.

Noelle said...

Great highlights....it was a pretty awesome trip. Thanks for all your help and for having crafting days and sleepovers at our new house. :)

Bryan Tanner said...

Phil looks truly angelic in this family picture compared to the dud shot in the studio. Everyone else looked good, but poor Phil...

I was just trying to get Shannon to smile with my expression.

Looks like it didn't work out well for either of us, huh Stef.