My jump ropes came in the mail yesterday! I went in for a lecture on ancient civilizations, and one of our center security guards notified me that a package came :) So with 30 seconds before class started, I ran up the stairs, retrieved my socks and jump ropes, and got back just in time for Dr. Skinner. Thanks SO MUCH Mom for sending that!
So after class I did 10 thirty second reps. It was dang hard. Some people say working out is fun, but I don't really ever think it's fun when I sweat through all my clothes and can't breathe... Regardless, I got through the first day of practice.
In this morning's practice, I was lucky to have Rachel there to time and click me! I knew I only had one shot with the luxury of a "coach," so I just jumped as fast as possible. And great news, I got 44(88) in fifteen seconds and 82(164) in thirty! HOLLA!!!
Situational Irony
10 years ago
7 comments:
I love the morning blog from you Stefanie. Glad to hear that your
jump rope arrived. Also happy to hear that you are doing so well with your practicing. You know the old saying, "No pain, no gain."
When you work up a good sweat, that's when you are doing your body the most good. Keep it up.
Gotta love those 30 second workouts! That's about how long I work out each day too...Just kidding. :)
That only took six days! No wonder it cost a fortune! Hope the socks work for you.
dude that got here FAST!! I wish my mom loved me enough...
sad
sad
sad
So nice of Mom to send you a package and SUPER speedy too. I had Dr. Skinner, but he taught my prep class. Having the guy who wrote the book is always a major plus.
Skinner, huh? Sounds menacing.
Nice job on your workouts. JSOK (just so you know) I've been cycling a lot more and I discovered that I can run up the BYU Rape Hill Stairs without getting winded now. Biker muscles are great!
What does Holla! mean?
Post a Comment