I hereby announce that I commit to commit. I am reforming my ways and simply spending my time how I want to spend it. I don’t have to be afraid of having a best friend, and I don’t have to be afraid of who and how often I am seen with certain people. I can be happy being the natural me and gravitate toward my natural cliques. I don’t want to be exclusive, but I think I can pick favorites. Do you disagree?

(But can you blame me for not being able to commit? You too would struggle with these girls :)
5 comments:
Thanks Jerk.
I am pretty dang easy to commit to...
(but I love you just the same. because... you guessed it... "that was awesome")
First item of business...that pic doesn't even embarrass me, I look at myself in the mirror every day, at least 30 times a day in fact (catch my drift yet?). Second item...your commitment issues are still unresolved. Third...only I get to say "that was awesome." The end.
I remember the advice Dad gave to me when I was six-years-old and was confronted by both Scott and Winston who demanded to know which of them was my best friend. . .
You have to read tomorrow's blog to get the answer. :)
You are blessed to have people vying to be your friend and who want to be seen with you :) I'm grateful for those who love you enough to call you out! Certainly one doesn't relish one's parents doing so. We just heap on the praise, the compliments and all the love. There. That was awesome.
You don't have to worry about telling either of them they are your best friend because we all know you left your best friend back in old Oh-hi-O!
love,
SSSN
Post a Comment