The volleyball tournament was full of fun and competitive spirit. I would estimate that about 40ish people signed up to participate, and last night we had the final game. The scores of the first 2 games were 26/24 and 27/25. I may have just made that up, but that's the general idea! Okay, so, my team got out on our first game, but that didn't stop the participation. I sat with Moon and other avid fans, totally absorbed in every point!
Reasons why JC volleyball is better than BYU (pro) ball:
1. I'm friends with all the players
2. I am legitimately happy for whoever wins!
3. I had courtside seats :)
3 comments:
Can you now say you've played for the BYU Volleyball team?
Sounds fun. I still don't like vball though, my wrists get too red and sore. I need one of those giant pink balls like they started us out on at Norman Rockwell.
I love volleyball. I miss the days we'd put Tan-man in the pack 'n play and play with the other young marrieds behind the condos. Those were some good times.
Post a Comment