
Yep, I rang those bells! It's a good thing my parents put me in piano lessons, because that would have been really embarrassing had I messed up and created even more chaos on the streets of Jerusalem... I played the bottom hand and my friend the melody. 10 other friends stood behind us, trying not to give us too much pressure as they took pictures and video clips!

Miriam and I played Ode to Joy. The trick with playing the piano is to just push the "key" as quickly as possible. If you accidentally hold it down, the bell will hold longer and make a strange sound... Anyway, we had a really good time~

And rumor has it the Knesset was pretty boring...
3 comments:
Those piano lessons I gave you really paid off! I think I can now accurately say that I also rang the bells in Jerusalem (kind of like a geometry theorem if a=b and b=c then a=c or something like that). Lots of love to you.
You made a wise choice! Glad you got the Onion church in early on- that would have been easy to run out of time on.
This kind of reminds me of that scene in Goonies when they have to play the bones organ. Nice skirt/dress. Is it a skirt or a dress? So tell me, could you actually read the music?
Post a Comment