I've been brainstorming for my Valentine's day post for a little while now. One idea was deep. It was about what "Love" means according to "the Spoken Word" part of October conference. My next idea was to praise my family. I should probably still go with this option.... But as I sit down to write, there are literally WAY too many things to say about each person, I feel so overwhelmed. Option 2 is out the window. Option 3: Well, this is definitely the funniest one. It involves some pretty funny pictures, and some pretty good times :) But in efforts not to embarrass myself or one specific male, I will not be gracing you with that blog post. Not this year anyway :) So after all those mind-wanderings, I will simply say:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
and know that I LOVE you!
Situational Irony
10 years ago
4 comments:
Yeah, well I love you too, but this was still the lamest excuse for a non-post that I have ever seen! And I prefer to not embarrass myself by saying how I really feel! :) I know, I'm a goner! :)
Happy Valentines Day Stef :)
I love all your posts--it's hard to comprehend how you pack so many things into each day. How lovely that you were there with Bishop Burton and so many area authorities. I love you!
Bummer. I was hoping for the why you love your family post.
Post a Comment