We toured and ate at an amazing Kibbutz that first night. I will most DEFINITELY post more details than you care to know about the kibbutz later... Anyway, we played the game "SET" and I made tea/dirt water for myself and a friend. Too bad I didn't discover the sugar until after...
The next morning we got up early, crossed the border into Egypt and got on our way to the Oasis hotel in Cairo. We were all impressed with the fine dining, and the bidet's at the Oasis. I think I will do an entire post about bidets, but in case I don't get to that, lets just say that was the highlight of Cairo :)
Just kidding, but it was pretty awesome. So we made friends with the DJ in the front lobby and ended up having a killer AWESOME dance party for like 3 hours that night. 
We had probably 60 BYU kids that came to the dance party, and then a few guests like this Chinese man who said "We have no party like THIS in China!"
I am SO GLAD someone filmed my sweet dance with Jacob :) You won't regret watching this video clip:
6 comments:
A bidet was seriously your highlight? Wow. That dancing was something else. Did he spit in the middle of the dance?
Super-awesome dance party. Those moves by the guy in blue were heroic!
I see now, it was a carnation he spat out. I love the Chinese guy. It reminds me of the Chinese 16 yr old we met up with in Costa Rica who sang us opera in the hot tub. Classic.
I think those moves are illegal in some countries...
You're right! That was a sweet video clip and what a dance party! IT doesn't get better than that! That Jacob really rocks. Be sure to tell him how impressed yo' mamma is!
I have a picture by the SAME silhouette camels. Was the water at your hotel any crazy colors? I love dance parties. Live it up. I hope you weren't too sick while there.
Post a Comment