Hold up. Would that be Chris Ricks as in brother of Cameron Ricks of Orem, Utah?I doubt he knows me, but he is a spitting image of Cameron. I'm happy you're making so many friends. Megan's farewell is a week from today.
I am totally digging your bag.
Oh I get it, you're doing walk like an Eygptian for a post right around when you return from Egypt...The al-Aksa mosque sure is a beauty. Did you get to go inside?
Great to have you back on Blog Stefanie. I've missed you. Your Eygptian walk looks like you should be saying "Uta Lally."Don't ask me why, it just struck me that way. All of your pictures are just great.
I love your bag!!!
Nice bum shot above.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hold up. Would that be Chris Ricks as in brother of Cameron Ricks of Orem, Utah?
I doubt he knows me, but he is a spitting image of Cameron.
I'm happy you're making so many friends. Megan's farewell is a week from today.
I am totally digging your bag.
Oh I get it, you're doing walk like an Eygptian for a post right around when you return from Egypt...
The al-Aksa mosque sure is a beauty. Did you get to go inside?
Great to have you back on Blog Stefanie. I've missed you. Your Eygptian walk looks like you should be saying "Uta Lally."
Don't ask me why, it just struck me that way. All of your pictures are just great.
I love your bag!!!
Nice bum shot above.
Post a Comment