Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hard ROCK.

This post is SO late, I'm almost too embarrassed to push publish. But, since I didn't especially love the dance party, and the true fun came in the costuming, I may as well spread the love. Here we are getting our hair and make up ready for the big Friday the 13th dance party:

Can you find me?

Chelsie, Cate, Jess, and me!
And once I escaped that hard rock dance party, I ate a "desire" Magnum bar outside to cool off. They are the BEST!

6 comments:

kidfropro said...

I didn't know you were a KISS fan!

Shawna said...

It seems like people must have taken costumes,makeup, and decorations in their 50 lbs of luggage! You look great/somewhat scary!

Julie T said...

You were easy to spot! I knew youre eyes! :)

Bryan Tanner said...

Seriously Puff. Kiss?! Did you know you were dressing up like Gene Simmons?

Looks like a fun excuse to put on face makeup. (I thought Masks and Heavy Makeup were banned at the JC.)

Noelle said...

You look SCARY. I especially love the leggings.

Heather said...

Wow. It has been far too long since I had a Magnum. Eat an extry for me.