We put this pine cone on Hayley's shoulder. It was so funny, she didn't notice for like 10 minutes. She would move around and say "legit" a bunch without it even falling off! And if you look really closely, you can see Ophir lecturing.

Okay, terrible lighting, I know. But check out those guns! This picture was taken in the women's restroom. I stood in line with about thirty 20 year olds with HUGE guns. And when I washed my hands, the rifels rubbed up against me. I was very uncomfortable with this. But, after a little chatting with a few of the girls, I learned that it is required for all Israel citizens (even girls) to serve for 2 years after high school. They were intense! One girl told me that she has the exact same earrings as the ones I was wearing. She hadn't worn them in a year (due to her service) but she LOVED them! It was cool to see that even Israel's military force is composed of people like you and me. She has dangly teal earrings for heaven's sake!
And this picture was taken when we peaced out of the lecture and found a cool menorah. As far as I remember, Mt. Herzl was named after Theodore Herzl who established Zionism and the state of Israel.
I usually regret it when I choose not to listen. But, at least I got some fun pics :) Oh, and how could I fail to mention the cool water bottle tricks Carly and I practiced. Wow, I wish I had some pictures of that! We created a choreographed water show with a huge water bottle which had a tiny hole poked through the cap. That description doesn't do justice, but believe me, it was cool.
3 comments:
I'd like to see some of these water bottle tricks. I like your dangleys :) Big guns are scary.
Can you please reproduce your water show for the video???
It's hard to be good 100 percent of the time.
Post a Comment